8 Cromwell Avenue | Collingwood
Pictures could not do this beautiful Foothills Estates home justice!
Centrally located to downtown, the airport, and all major traffic arteries, this tranquil 3400+ sq. ft. home sits on a large corner lot on a quiet street.
A stunning mix of urban luxuries and warm elements of nature, this home is filled with natural light, including full wall windows in the main living space and boasts views of vibrant downtown and the majestic Rocky Mountains.
• Large kosher kitchen with loads of cabinetry and pantry
• 10-foot centre island with bar seating, stainless steel countertops and built-in appliances
• Breakfast nook, formal dining area, large living room with gas fireplace and extensive windows
• Bright and cheery half bath
• Beautiful, private library with built in bookcases.
• 3 large bedrooms, each with their own ensuite bathrooms and closet space
• Sitting/office area with fantastic views
• Laundry facilities, a coffee bar area with bar fridge and sink, plus a balcony to enjoy your morning brew with views to downtown Calgary
• Master bedroom and 5-piece ensuite with steam shower, walk-in closets, gas fireplace and plenty of windows with stunning views to the west
• Utility style suite consisting of family room and 3-piece bathroom
• Laundry room and half bath
• Mechanical room and plenty of storage
The lower level has beautiful, stained concrete flooring throughout and the 2 upper levels have new engineered hardwood flooring installed in 2020.
The entire home and triple tandem garage are heated with in-floor radiant heating through a high efficiency natural gas fired boiler system.
This home is fully accessible with an elevator to all 3 floors.
The screened in three-season porch just off the kitchen extends the full length of the side of the home. This leads to the back yard on one side and a lovely wrap around balcony on the other side. This area is very private and cozy and the back yard is an ideal space for entertaining groups with patio areas and a gas connection for barbeque hook-up.
• New roof (2020), eaves trough and downspouts (2022)
• 2 split unit air conditioners/heaters plus a high-powered fan system
• Monitored alarm system that can be assumed
• 9-foot ceilings
This neighborhood boasts access to plenty of green space with a large off-leash park, playgrounds and trails to walk and run which lead up to the paths of Nose Hill Park.
The Calgary Winter Club is within easy walking distance as well, and there are plenty of local shops and nearby amenities.
MLS ® #: A2036413
Listing Office: REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS INC.
Date Listed: March 31, 2023 - 62 days on site
Last Updated: Jun 01, 2023 01:02am MST